Most frequent questions and answers
- Domestic shipping options include USPS (First-Class & Priority Mail) OR FedEx SmartPost.
- Free Shipping is by promotion only which will be listed in the product information section, advertisement, and clearly displayed at checkout
- The only Canadian shipping option at this time is Priority Mail International
- All rates are automatically calculated at checkout
- Priority Mail International is a duties unpaid delivery service for shipments destined outside the United States. This is important to note as you, the customer, may be liable to pay the assessed duties and taxes at the time of delivery or before collection of your order at your local post office.
- Nina Marie skincare is not responsible for any duties or taxes assessed on Canadian orders. Those charges are the responsibility of the purchasing party and / or consumer.
International shipping outside the United States and Canada is NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. This includes Mexico.
At this time, we only allow for one return and refund exception due to the nature of our products. Should you receive your body wash product and the heat seal has been compromised and / or let loose during shipping, AND you feel like you would prefer a bottle with a solid seal, we will send a new bottle once the bottle in question has been sent back. First step, email with “Returns – Order XXXXX” to email@example.com and we will work through this process together. Nina Marie Skincare is not responsible for the return shipping costs, this is the responsibility of the consumer.
As a business headquartered in the great state of Michigan, we are required to collect the state mandated 6% sales tax with every order inbound from a Michigan resident. Any customer located in the state of Michigan (Great Lakes, Great Time) is responsible for paying the state mandated 6% sales tax. The additional charge will be added to your order at the time of checkout. The 6% sales tax is in ADDITION to any promotional pricing as this is required by the state government and NOT something in which we control.